Do you remember when Rock was fun? The Chronicles do; Billboard Magazine says, "Here's an Iggy Pop meets Billy Idol feel with infectious melodies and witty lyrics."... The Chronicles are a recording act featuring Jesse and Joe, a father and son song writing team who have compiled about one-hundred songs since 2004. Jesse and Joe are joined by indie veteran Andre Skinner of Canteen Knockout and Tim Cassidy, former front man of the Jeff Healey house band.
“We've enjoyed some critical acclaim, regular spins on college radio, pod casts from Calgary to Ottawa in the Great White North, Michigan to Florida in the U.S.A., most recently Europe + the odd SIRIUS/XM and CBC feature. “Joe and Andre founded IndieCan Radio, a one-hour weekly radio show that is syndicated to FM Stations across Canada, SIRIUS/XM The Verge Tuesday Nights and podcasted to indie loving music fans in 126 countries at http://www.indiecan.com/ . All the members of this band have had a hand in making IndieCan Radio “the best music you’ve never heard. “ Listen to the lyrics and you can hear a touch of recovery based philosophy.
- CHRONIC MALCONTENT is an anthem for the restless, irritable and discontent. "I am discontent and proud, that's why I sing it out-loud."
- NOT THE LEAD DOG When you're not the lead dog, the view never changes. Not an acceptable lot in life for any rebellion dog.
- A HOUSE IS ON FIRE is a metaphor for a life plagued with outside issues. A house is on fire, a house is on fire, a windfall for the six-o-clock new, A house is on fire, a house is on fire to a chorus of primordial ooohs.
- TORONTO to MIAMI, a driving song about the flaws of the ever popular geographical cure to relationships.
- CAPTAIN'S DAUGHTER, a Pirate's of the Caribbean meets Rock 'n' Roll ballad of yearning for the unattainable.
Buy on itunes
Buy the Mp3s from AMAZON ( $0.89 each or $4.75 for all four) CLICK HERE
Hang out with The Chronicles and check out new demos on MYSPACE
Visit IndieCan Radio